Monday, March 8, 2010

Does the inside of your head look like this??


Mine does.  And this is just a little snapshot.  Obviously, since it’s in my head, it’s constantly in flux.  I’m finding it difficult to focus on any one thing.  Which is sad because I have a TON of projects I want to try out (and hopefully finish).
Sidebar here:  I mean, how many projects can you have going concurrently?  Here is a list of all of my unfinished projects.  The ones I can readily remember.  If I go downstairs right now, no doubt I would find about 50 more....


  1. knee socks for mini


  2. Bug and mini’s memory books


  3. word book for bug


  4. alphabet book for bug


  5. song book with pull out activities for kids


  6. painting and finishing play room


  7. cleaning/organizing basement and craft area


  8. cookbook organization


  9. photo mats for kids photos


  10. socktopus (hilarious.  I’ll post pics when I am done...)
Well, anyway, you get the idea.  I wish there were more hours in the day!  But who hasn’t said that, seriously.  
Anyway, my mom was always of the opinion that your environment is reflected in the way you feel.  Right now, I think I am proof of this.  Therefore.  I am going to go take care of my environment while the kids sleep!  (I already started, actually, and I found these great old patterns for kids clothes from mr’s mom that she gave me years ago along with some pattern tracing paper!  I am so excited and am now adding some of the clothes to my project to do list!!)  
Hopefully, my head (and my house) will be a lot more in order by tonight!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...