Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Check THIS out: a fun challenge

Ok, you may have noticed this:
Visit thecsiproject.com




on my last post.  I thought I'd offer an explanation and a little nudge.

I'm not sure how things work all over the "blogosphere," because I'll admit, I'm a bit narrow in my blogscope.  The majority of blogs I love are crafty, sewy blogs.  Now, in the craft/sewing blog circuit, "linky parties" are fairly popular.  Certain blog celebrities will host and everyone links up their crafts and things and you can find a lot of great inspiration you wouldn't have otherwise.  Anyway, The CSI Project was put together by three craft bloggy gals, and you can read all about that here.

I'm not always very "up" on the latest craft blog virtual gatherings, but when I found CSI I thought I'd give it a try.  Why not?  It looks like a lot of fun.  There's a new challenge theme every week, and while the challenge part is great (I mean, I'd be lying if I said winning some recognition wasn't motivation, if only a teensy bit) but what's really great is going to one spot for TONS of ideas.  I'm all about finding new ideas.  Unfortunately, I already have so many on my to do list, I'll never catch up.

Anyway, you should check it out.  Maybe post something of your own.  Go on.  It'll be fun.



2 comments:

Kristi @ Creative Kristi said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog (from the CSI Project I'm assuming! )and commenting on my painted 'granite' countertop post! My hubby sort of just lets me do whatever because I explained to him that if it bugs me the way it is we can either spend a lot of $$ to make me like it or he can let me try out my crazy idea for a little $ & the worst that could happen is I don't like it and we have to replace it anyway ;) He usually lets me try out my crazy ideas and about 99% of the time I love it and didn't spend much money so he's happy too! :) If you do convince your hubby to let you try it please send me pictures I'd love to see! :)

Unknown said...

I showed him your pictures and said, look at this countertop. what is it? And he said "granite." ha ha!! I had him there! :) He isn't convinced that I could get the same results though. It will take a bit more prodding I think. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...