Friday, July 30, 2010

nuances of car play

Next week's theme for shutter love at The Trendy Treehouse is weddings.  Would you believe me if I said I have never taken a decent shot of anything wedding-like?  Well it's true.  I have a lot of awesome shots of my own, but I didn't take any of them.

And so, I found a weekly challenge called "You Capture" over at I Should Be Folding Laundry.  The theme is "play."  And with these two kids, that's all we do around here!


This is an awesome snap of bug explaining the nuances of playing with cars to mini.  I'm not kidding.  He's telling her how to roll them and showing her all the different parts of the car.

(and I love that he's actually sharing of his own accord here.  Not normal.)

I think she just likes the attention, but maybe she does have a deep-seated love for automobiles due to her brother's patience and tutorials.  I guess he's a born teacher.





linked:

Photobucket

2 comments:

Mandy England said...

Cute, cute, cute! You babes are adorable. I think I could watch them play all day :]

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

Your kids are so cute! That hair is to die for! Thaks so much for commenting on my blog, the secret is to start it while the hubs is at work or golfing or something and then tell him how hard it was, he has no choice but to let you finish.... Talk to you soon!

Mandi @ vintage revivals

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...