Sunday, March 13, 2011

Precious Little CALM

Well, I believe I may have encountered my hardest prompt yet.  Calm.  That's something I rarely encounter...  I did manage a few interpretations of the Scavenger Hunt Sunday items.






Vanishing Point
I took this one thinking it MIGHT work.  But then I was sure it would be too boring and I wouldn't like it, so I snapped this one, too:
And oddly enough, I think I like the first one better.

Square Crop
another "jungle"-like shot...

Under
my cute niece, under her fluffy blanket.

Welcome to the Jungle (MY prompt!)


Calm  (what is this CALM you speak of?)
A very rare CALM moment for my children.  No one is running the other way, no one is throwing their boots off, no one is screaming or laughing like a hyena... a simple stroll to the door.  Of note, I did not tell bug to do this.  mr and I walked on ahead of our kids who were being PO-KEY, and I looked back to see bug reach down and take mini's hand, and say in a cute, little voice:  "Come one!  Come on - this way!"








*Be sure to check just below for all the fun parties I link to!

6 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Ooooh I love these - love the perspective on your vanishing point shot.

Anne U @ hot coffee mama said...

That last photo is very sweet.

Gretchen said...

Love these! Especially your vanishing point. The last one certainly looks calm... and such a sweet story attached to it!! =)

Jacqulyn said...

Love your calm! SO cute!!! As for the Jungle, great job. This one was a hard one for me. Come by and visit!!!

http://jackies365dayproject.blogspot.com/

julie said...

Love your interpretations! Jungle was a fun theme! Your last shot is so sweet :)

Unknown said...

Love that stuffed animal picture. DARLING!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...