Sunday, November 6, 2011

Anxiety, procrastination and my favorite color.

I'm having anxiety attacks just thinking about everything I need to get going on for the coming weeks... you already know I'm in the presidency that oversees the children's group at my church (it's called the Primary); we're in charge of the Christmas party for the entire congregation.  Also coming up, a huge Primary activity for the kids which may or may not be a completely insane carnival, but definitely is.  Then there's K's birthday, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, mini's birthday, Christmas, bug's birthday and somewhere in there I'd like to make a bunch of Christmas related stuff for the shop which (along with my laundry) has been sorely neglected.  Soooooo... this is one of those times I may need to remind myself to breath.  And shower.  Maybe.  Kidding, kidding.  But it's going to be insane around here, you know?  You'll hang in there with me, right?  I mean, it's crazy for you too, right?


In any case, I can't promise I'll be getting in on Scavenger Hunt Sundays every week coming up, but I'm hoping I can squeeze them in.




Food
Apples taste better when you pick them yourself.

Purple
I love the rainbow of colors in fall.  mr and I took the kids for a "hike" at a state park not too far from where we live.  It was gorgeous.

In Disguise
Is it Mario and Luigi or bug and his dad??  In any case, they're running - whether from Bowser or to Princess Peach I'm not sure.

Shapes
I loved the aged look of this bridge and all the angular lines and repeating rectangles in this shot.

Photographer's Choice
How could I not choose this one??  This was on our quasi-hike.  mini loved the leaves - and as she has not yet been tainted to this simple joy by having a bee fly up her sleeve as she was flapping her arms resulting in the subsequent torturous sting in her armpit when she put them down like SOME girls we know, she had a blast.  Who am I to crush her leaf pile dreams?

Oh, yes, but I wanted to share this one, too.  It's one of my favorites from the walk in the state park - although there are many more I'll probably share later.

SOOC!  Isn't yellow happy?



*Be sure to check just below for all the fun parties I link to!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful photos! The last one is my favourite - just gorgeous :)

Unknown said...

oh, so sweet set of photos! last one is so beautiful!!

Light Trigger: OUR ENTRY

Anonymous said...

Lovely set of photos....very well edited.

Ashley Sisk said...

Love your last two shots - and the second one. Great work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...