Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Anyone have a paper bag??


Because I may hyperventilate.


Have you been following along with Delia Creates and Kojo Designs?  Right now they are co-hosting "Color Your Summer" for the second time!  It's a super fun series all about creating with color - recipes, crafts, kids, sewing, parties, tons of ideas in every color of the rainbow!


What fun!


What does this have to do with hyperventilating?  Well, you know how I love Delia Creates. It's not like I copy everything she does.  Or ask her to guest post over and over.  


But THIS TIME.  THIS TIME... I get to guest on HER blog!!!  Yep, I'm a guest for Color Your Summer!  It's kind of like going on Conan - except the host is way prettier and I don't have to leave my home office.  
My tutorial is coming in the final week of the series, but I wanted to give you a heads up and urge you to hop on over there and check out all the fun!






*Be sure to check the right sidebar for all the fun parties I link to!

2 comments:

Creative Raisins said...

That is very exciting can't wait to see what you post

Amie {Kitty Cats and Airplanes} said...

So cool!! I love Delia Creates! Can't wait to see what you're contributing! Exclamation points!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...